Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Destroying the Icon

Our next project is in photoshop, thank goodness. x.x We're supposed to "destroy an iconic image," so I chose the ones below.


I'm afraid the first one isn't well-known enough, so I decided to play with it instead of working on the "V-J Kiss" for now before the final project.
------------------
Playing with filters...





I also made a couple of custom brushes for textures from the same image. Here's one of the few I made (the original image before "define brush preset" action).

Using images as brushes can create the coolest brushes. Just ask Alex Riuz, one of my favorite artists. :3
This is the thing I came up with, just for funsies. Process to come later.

Just some brainstorming and playing for the project to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment