Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sink Spitter Final

I'm posting the final updates here, but I still feel like there's something missing... I'm presenting it in class on average paper so I can save my money printing another one out. The only thing is, I want to start headlong into these next projects that are in PhotoShop because I have a brand new tablet! An INTOUS 5. YEA-UH!!!


-Moved head over
-Made handle
-Divided sections of faucet and handle to make it "turn"
-Finished counter edge


-Darkened head by layering semi-transparent head pieces together... I'm not sure why it wouldn't let me make it opaque again- this step alone took me around 30 minutes...


These last few are the finals. The sand looked better before, but it just made the file WAYYYY too huge.



-Added granite countertop and texture to background.



Done! (I think?) I'm not sure I like the sand on the back. That will probably be the next thing I fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment